Year 1 Class Teacher
YEAR 1 TEACHER
£125-150 Per Day
This outstanding primary school in Southwark is much loved by the local community and one of the top-performing schools in the country. The school provides a strong foundation of developing pupils spiritual, moral, social and cultural qualities and many of the parents and carers use the word family when describing the school.
The leadership group knows their school extremely well and are meticulous in their self-evaluation. They plan with careful detail to ensure that pupils receive the highest quality education. As a result, the pupils are eager to learn and are exceptionally well behaved.
The school has an opening for an exceptional Year 1 Class Teacher to start in January. You will be hardworking and enthusiastic Primary Teacher, interested in a long-term role.
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience primary teaching in the UK within the last two years
. Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Strong classroom management skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work
· Positive outlook
· Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
The benefits of joining Hays Education include:
· Competitive rates of pay
· One to one relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific needs
· Free accredited career and professional development training
· Guarantee scheme
· Local work in your area
· Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you £100 per person
· Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
· Choice from a wide range of long term and permanent primary teaching jobs
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Southwark, Lewisham, Lambeth, greenwich, wandsworth, bexley, bromley, corydon, merton, kingston, richmond
Salary : £125.00 - £150.00 pa
Date Advertised : 23 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.