iOS Developer Apps iPhone OO - London to £65K
Client is one of the largest worldwide social networks with offices in London Soho
As Senior iOS Developer, you will own and drive technical projects from specification through to delivery and beyond i.e. monitoring, reporting & optimization. You will be working with a highly experienced team of iOS Developers where you will both teach and learn, in an innovative and fast-paced, Agile environment. You will be responsible for various high profile projects crucial to the company's success, using cutting-edge open-source technologies, building high-performance systems. This is a hands-on role where you will be expected to analyze specifications, design implementations and write code and test cases. You consider yourself a perfectionist at the top of your game, and get a buzz from doing more than is expected.
Responsibilities/ Job Role:
* Design, development, debugging, monitoring and maintenance of the clients iPhone app
* Related degree, i.e Computer Science
* Extensive experience of iOS Development
* An impressive portfolio of live apps in the App Store
* Advanced iOS SDK / Objective C
* Understanding & ability to leverage iOS features
* Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
* Experience of Three20 UI library, Facebook integration
* Enthusiastic about AGILE/Scrum
* Knowledge of tracking, analytics, remote reporting
* Consumer facing, mass market, networked, high-volume/performance applications
* Self-motivated and ability to achieve deadlines and work independently
* You`ll love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development inside and outside of the office.
* Solid communication skills and team-working capability.
* Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn.
* Attention to detail and a passion for quality
* Enthusiastic and fun to work with.
A desire to work with a young, fresh, social digital brand
As well as enjoying competitive salaries, workers have the added benefit of private healthcare, generous holidays, company pension, gym subsidy etc in a fantastic working environment . You are also safe in the knowledge that you are working at one of the worlds most exciting tech start-ups.
Life there is both fast paced and chilled out. They dress casually and have employees in London, Moscow and the US . HQ is in the heart of trendy Soho, London and the office is light filled and spacious with a well-stocked kitchen.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, City, UK, Soho, nationwide, essex, kent, surrey
Salary : £50k - £65k pa + bens
Date Advertised : 15 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.