Electronic Product Development Engineer
Pet Mate is a rapidly growing private company that designs and markets innovative products worldwide for the pet and allied trades. Recently a large potential market has been identified for electronic products primarily related to R.F. technology and this is where significant future growth is targeted.
The Electronic Product Development Engineer will work closely with the R&D Manager to take electronic consumer products from R&D concept to full production approval. The job will involve liaison with an in house electromechanical product design team, specialist sub contract hardware/software designers and China based manufacture.
- Exploring and evaluating alternative design concepts to include cost/time estimates
- Formulation of hardware and software design specifications
- Electronics and software design/development, both hands on and sub contract
- Product testing/fault finding
- Defining quality specifications and test equipment
Skills and requirements:
You will need a minimum of 3 years successful experience in a similar role, ideally with a good degree in electronic engineering and experience in radio and aerial design related to cost competitive consumer products.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Walton-On-Thames
Salary : c.£40K
Date Advertised : 27 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.