Infrastructure Roadmap Manager - Retail Insurance - Kent to£90K
Market leading Insurance Group seek an Infrastructure Roadmap Manager in their Bromley, Kent office commutable from London , Croydon and Crawley . Walking distance from station .
Exciting opportunity to join an ever evolving technology environment. With growth plans, continuous improvements and a critical part of the future of the business, there has never been a more exciting time to join
- Experience of driving a technology roadmap within Infrastructure, ensuring it aligns to the IT office Strategy.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders up the Exec level
- Ability to lead a team, and motivate them to constantly evolve.
Purpose of the role
- Interpreting the business and IT Strategy
- Defining the Infrastructure, platform and data centre strategy and roadmaps
- Develop product and services roadmaps to maintain life cycle currency.
- Responsible for the line management, development and motivation
What being an Infrastructure Roadmap Manager involves
- Determine the influence of disruptive technology trends and develop adoption roadmap covering all elements (people, process, technology) of infrastructure.
- Develop a practical implementation approach, guiding the implementation of the roadmap through its life cycle
- Act as a technology consultant and provide Thought Leadership that helps client to achieve its growth vision.
- Determine the Innovation Agenda for our Infrastructure Functions
- Monitor progress against goals and propose corrective actions if needed
- Drive direction of major transformation activities and assess new project demand for strategic fit
- Work closely together with Enterprise Architecture to ensure that Strategy is supported by the right architectures and standards
- Ensure client maintains an understanding of the current technology deployed in the Insurance business
- Continual development of product catalogue aligned to relevant service providers
- Drive the development of infrastructure standards and patterns to support the business, which are repeatable and, cost effective
- Line manage the team through coaching, appraisals and development, including the identification and oversight of the development of appropriate training.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against their competitors, which will grow as you do. Theyve made sure your annual holiday entitlement is attractive too - and what's more, they let you choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of their benefits package. And there's plenty to choose from, including:
-Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more than this
-Private medical cover (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
-Company product discounts
-Travel insurance and breakdown cover
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bromley, croydon, london, uk wide, maidstone, crawley, dartford, beckenham, basingstoke, brighton
Salary : £80k - £90k pa + bens
Date Advertised : 04 Apr 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.